With these IRA, you can invest your retirement fund in real estate and real estate-related assets. Investing in real estate IRA is not too different from purchasing real estate property. This also provides tax shield and helps in generations of qualifying assets. In this kind of IRA, the purchase can be a direct purchase, partnering purchase, leverage(borrow money), LLC(form LLC and purchase on its name). One can easily sell his property held under IRA.
Do you know how much your retirement will cost? Have you considered how you will pay for it? Do you know how to generate the retirement income you’ll need?
- What are the benefits of a real estate IRA?
- Portfolio Diversification
- Getting out of the Stock Market
- A Steady Income From Rental Properties
- Steady Appreciation
Retirement Planning Process Includes
These Personalized Services:
- Meeting with you to learn about your retirement needs and your
- Developing a personalized portfolio analysis based on your
retirement income goals.
- Implementing a plan to achieve your long-term goals.
- Regularly reviewing your financial situation, goals, and income
- Adjusting your plan as your retirement needs change.
- Monitoring and analyzing financial markets and news to keep you
- Providing retirement planning advice and education to help you
understand how our actions will help meet your long-term